CAD $11,999.00 – CAD $24,050.00
Hashtek A-series Agitators are the most cost effective ice hash agitators on the market. They can be used with any existing stainless steel tank or with our 25, 50 and 65 gallon tanks. The price of our tanks includes a custom built Hashtek filter screen (w/ sanitary gasket) as well as a check valve and butterfly valve kit.
Our top down agitation allows you to maximize yields with ‘freeflow’ runs. This is as opposed to washing machine style agitators that contaminate hash by having an impeller at the bottom that shears trichomes heads and plant matter. For a complete package with hoses, collection vessel & pumps see our legendary bundle.
- 304 Stainless Steel Bridge and Frame
- Included custom built SS paddle, pinned for easy removal
- Cross compatible with all styles of Hashtek Paddles (including our iceless paddle)
- Continuous Recirculation compatible
- AC 3 Phase Motor & Gearbox
- Electrical Control Panel assembled in Canada
- Programmable for Automated Variable direction control (i.e back and forth mixing)
- Can be wired to run on 115v or 230v (115v is default, request at time of order for 230v)
- Single Phase 115v FLA/MCA: 10 / 13
- Single Phase 230v FLA/MCA: 8 / 11
- Fabricated of 304 Stainless Steel with TIG welding throughout
- Designed to work with any size vessel
- Process up to 12,000 g fresh frozen material when using a 50 gallon vessel.
- We recommend 45-60 min of mixing with 3 pulls (20 minutes per agitation cycle)
- Hashtek Agitation Tank (25a and 50a) Include:
- Hashtek filter screen eliminating the need for 220u work bags w/ sanitary nitrile gasket
- Dual tri-clamp input and flush output at 12 and 6 o’clock – Sanitary TIG welded at our facility
- Sanitary butterfly valve
- Two tri-clamp elbows
- Sanitary tri-clamp check valve
- Dimensions of the A-series agitator are 21″ x 32″ x 42″ (W x L x H)id
- Available with 7″ LCD Touch Screen or Analog Control 2.0.
- LCD touch screen gives you more granular control over fine tuning the agitator speed, fwd/reverse times and speed ramps.
- LCD touch screen allows for the control of two auxiliary pumps that plug into the bridge control panel (pumps not included)
- See this post for a comparison between Analog Control 2.0 and 7″ LCD Control.
- Our collection bags are manufactured by Rosin Evolution. The 8 Bag set includes Micron sizes: 220, 190, 160, 120, 90, 73, 45, 25.
The A-series is compatible with tanks ranging from 20, 25, 30, 32, 44, 50 and 65 gallons. Brackets are used to accommodate smaller tanks, ensuring the paddle is always dead centre in the middle of the tank. A smaller paddle is used for smaller tanks as well. If retrofitting an exiting tank contact us with your tank size so that we can appropriately size your A-series back brace and let us know if you’re interested in analog or HMI control and 120V or 240V power. 120v power is the default configuration. The unit pulls less than 10 amps at 120V and can be run on any regular household outlet. We recommend pairing the Hashtek-A series with two 5′ lengths of sanitary 1″ white nitrile tubing, a 50 gallon collection tank, and a sanitary chugger pump. The table size that we use for our 50a Demo unit is W30” x L60” x H35”. You can go a bit shorter on the length but you want at least 30” in width and 36″ if you are going with the 65a tank. A good quality sturdy table is recommended (there are U-line recommendations below).
Additional Add Ons:
- Hashtek A-series (50 gallon, 7″ LCD Screen)
- Comes with 50 gallon tank, 50a paddle and 50a sized filter screen
- Hashtek Collection Vessel (50 gallon)
- Comes with a filter screen so that you can keep ice in the collection vessel underneath your collection bags. Single port rather than dual port like is used for agitation tanks.
- Add a dolly cart for $399 USD. (option available on collection vessel product page)
- 20 gallon bag adapter
- Allows for the use of smaller 20 gallon collection bags while still having the capacity of a large 50 gallon collection vessel.
- Recirculation Pump
- 3-way valve
- This allows you to split your filtered water into two directions (1) Recirculate back to agitation tank or (2) drain to waste
- Typically we recirculate until the water starts to get dirty. Then drain to waste and replace with ice cold water
- 2x Sanitary Hose (5′ length)
- If using the Chugger Max pump we recommend getting (1) 1.5″ x 5″ Hose for the feed line and (2) 1″ x 5′ Hose for the outlet
- If using the Riptide Pump we recommend getting 2x 1″ x 5′ Sanitary Hose
- Quick Disconnect
- These are great to use for quickly disconnecting hoses. At the very least we recommend using one at the back of the tank for quickly uncoupling the hose from the check valve. The pro move is to have a quick disconnect at the end of every sanitary hose
- Bag Spreader
- This allows you to use a 220u work bag in the 50 gallon agitation tank. The bag spreader pushes the bag down and keeps it from getting caught in the agitation paddle.
- The bag spreader is not required but some of our customers find that it makes emptying and cleaning the tank easier. The other option is to use a 220u bag in your collection bag spread and catch the small amounts of flower that make it through the Hashtek false bottom there. We find that less than 3% of the biomass typically makes it through the filter screen.
- Work Bag
- Custom made 50 gallon work bag (tank liner) for a perfect fit in the Hashtek 50a tank.
- Food grade nylon, 220 micron
- v2 strap design
- Rinse Pump Kit
- 55 GPM Seaflo Pump
- 2x 10′ lenghts of 1/2″ Braided Food Grade Tubing w/ crimped ends
- Pro Flow Spray Head
- 304 Quick Disconnect
- Spray Head Holder
- Pre-Soak Screen
- Pushes material down below the water line for rehydration
- Great for ice less washing
- Used for both fresh frozen and dry cured material
- Neoprene Insulating Jackets
- Increase cooling efficiency by insulating tank/collection vessel
- Sewn together in Canada from 7mm closed cell Neoprene
- Recommended Tables:
- 25a and 50a Tanks
- Non Stainless
- Uline H-5785S – ($600) Mobile Steel Assembly Table 60″ x 36″ – 1000lb Capacity
- 65a Tank
- Note that 65 gallons of water weighs 540 lbs and the agitator + tank weigh around 150lbs so budget for 700lbs + 25% for stability = minimum 1000 lb capacity when selecting a table for the extra wide w/ 65a gallon tank
|Dimensions||40 × 46 × 56 in|
Analog Control 2.0, 7" LCD Control
No Tank, 50 Gallon Tank, 65 Gallon Tank