The Riptide Recirculation Pump is a great pairing for recirculating filtered hash water back to the A-series agitation vessel. This 7GPM pump is targeted towards 25-50 gallon hash extraction systems and can move water with ease. These pumps are designed to maximize flow rates while being relatively economical compared to standard commercial pumps.
Easy disassembly and a sanitary magnetic drive design guarantees your will not have unwanted microbes brewing in your pump.
The housing can handle liquids down to 0C /32F and features a 1.5″ Tri-Clamp inlet, and a 1.5″ Tri-Clamp output. Having Tri-Clamp connections built directly into the brew pump allows for the full use of 1.5″ TC hardware (such as our sanitary hoses). When operating the pump, please note that the inlet should never be restricted, only the outlet.
Please Note: The pump head and lines need to be full before the pump is started. DO NOT RUN DRY
- High performance curved blade impeller and strong rare earth magnets deliver 7 GPM and up to 21ft of head pressure!
- Carbon Fiber Dry Run Protection increases the life of your impeller and resists damage during accidental dry runs
- Tri-clamp head connection fully disassembles in seconds for easy cleaning
- 1.5″ tri-clamp inlet and outlet connections
- Totally enclosed motor is splash proof and super quiet (50 dB)
- Integral linear flow valve for superior flow control – don’t spend more money for a separate valve and fittings.
- Integral air vent valve and partially enclosed impeller design allows you to prime the pump in seconds – no more frustrating air locked pumps!
- Stainless steel head rotates 360 degrees to fit in virtually any installation
- Large stable base with protective rubber feet keeps the pump from tipping
- Convenient power switch on the base
- Includes a 10ft long cord with plug (120V)
- Base acts as a cord wrap for convenient storage
- Assembled in USA from USA and imported components